1-Sri Adwait Prasad Gadanayak President,
2-Sri Jagannath Panda Vice-President,
3-Sri Subrat Kumar Mullick, Secretary,
4-Sri Anjan Kumar Sahoo, Jt. Secretary,
5-Sri Tarakanta Parida, Tresurer,
6-Sri Prabir Kumar Dalai, Executive member,
7-Sri Nigamananda Swain, Executive member,
8-Sri Pratap Kumar Jena, Executive member,
9-Sri M Sovan Kumar, Executive member,
10-Sri Sangram Maharana, Executive member,
11-Sri Ashok Kumar Nayak, Executive member,
12-Miss Priyadarsini Mohanty, Executive member,
13-Sri Manas Ranjan Jena,member
14-Sri Meenaketan Pattanaik,member.
Meeting was held at the AllumniBKCAC Office , on dated 01.08.11 at 12 noon in the chairman ship of vice-president sj Jagannath Panda. The following matters has been discussed and taken decisions for smooth running of the AlumniBKCAC.
1. Any Programme proposed by the members should be approved by the Executive Body & Programme should followed with requirement and resource of fund.
2. All the members should work together to raise funds by devoting their time & effort.
3. Regarding organization of a seminar/workshop of outsider artists as proposed by our member Sri Pradosh Kumar Mishra, it is decided that , Sri Mishra hereby requested to sent a detailed report for taking necessary action at this end.
4. Seminars will be organized time to time and Sri Anjan Ku. Sahoo and Prabir Kumar Dalai members are hereby requested to take necessary steps for successful organization of the said programme
5. Meet the Artist’s a programme namely “Sampark” to relate present students of B.K.College of Art and Crafts, with Alumnis for better acceptance.In this connection the executive committee decided that Sri Ashok Nayak, Sri M. Sovan Kumar and Sri Meenaketan Pattnaik will decide the programme and artist.
6. Proposals and representations should be sent to Central Lalit Kala Akademy, New Delhi for the betterment of the Odia art and artists.
7. A Newsletter and programme will be made to aware the Alumnies regarding activities.
8. A financial review committee has formed by the executive body to streamline the financial matter and records of Account. In this committee Sri N.Swain , A. Sahoo, P. Dalai and Sri Subrat Mullick are the members.
9. A proposal is coming for consideration to set-up a library for keeping of books and catalogues.
10. Members present strongly recommended for smooth running of AlumniBKCAC.
11. Proposal came from Sj Jagannath Panda, he proposed poster/leaflet regarding programme conducted by Alumni should be put in the Notice board in sufficient before commencement of the Programme as promo.
12. As per previous decision of the executive body regarding publication of a Monograph of Sri Byomakesh Mohanty (Ex Lect. In Painting) is seems to postponed further an Exhibition ‘A Tribute to Byomokesh Mohany” with a publication namely Shradhanjali have been published in association with Artist’s Association of Orissa (AAO) at Rastriya Lalitkala Kendra, Bhubaneswar, to mark his 1st death anniversary.
The above matters have been discussed and unanimously decided for the smooth running of the AlumniBKCAC,
The meeting was over after thanks to the president (Sri Adwait Prasad Gadanayak) .